Thursday, March 19, 2009

Nic Cage Blog


People don't give Nic Cage enough credit.

Raising Arizona
Adaptation
Matchstick Men
Leaving Las Vegas
The Weatherman
Lord of War
The Family Man
Bringing Out the Dead
Wild At Heart
Face/Off

The man CAN act. Although he's become somewhat of a sensationalized version of himself, I still think he's got it. He knows the difference between an Actor and a Movie Star. Not to mention, he's pretty down to earth and knows how to appreciate self-deprecating humor.

1 comment:

ScreenwritingforHollywood said...

Oh Nicky Nick... He is one of my top 5 favorite actors... Valley Girls being the ultimate role that one my young little heart. "Juuuuullllieee!" Gutter punk!

My Nick Raving:
80 Years of Oscar Losers I Love
http://www.screenwritingforhollywood.com/celebrities/80-years-of-oscar-losers-i-love